BharatPe off campus drive 2024 | Software Development Engineer | Any Graduates/ Postgraduates/Diploma | 2021-2023 Batch | Gurgaon
BharatPe is conducting an off-campus drive for the recruitment of Software Development Engineer – I, targeting candidates with a technical degree (BE/B.Tech) from the batches of 2022, 2023, and 2024. This article provides the most recent job notification from BharatPe, outlining the necessary details and eligibility criteria for prospective applicants.
BharatPe Off Campus Drive 2024 details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer – I|
|Eligibility||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc-IT, M.Sc-IT, BCA, MCA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
BharatPe off campus drive: Responsibilities
- Debugging, including identifying page speed and performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome Dev Tools, React Dev Tools, etc.
- Be comfortable when given a fuzzy problem statement and the ability to work with a product partner to clarify and fix requirements.
Eligibility Criteria of BharatPe
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for BharatPe recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science and years of Software Development experience.
- Years of experience, pedigree, and last role are all good to know. But, what we truly value is your knowledge, ideation, agility, team spirit, can-do attitude and farsightedness.
- 0-2 years post-qualification experience in the startup ecosystem, experience in the Fintech space will be an advantage.
Skills Required for BharatPe
- Have a strong grasp of browser fundamentals and an understanding of web performance.
Selection Process of BharatPe
BharatPe takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Apply- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical interview
Benefits working with BharatPe
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment
BharatPe places the merchants of India at the forefront of our operations, an integral aspect embedded in our brand and fundamental to our identity. Recognizing the unique requirements of millions of small businesses in the country, we embarked on a journey in 2018 to serve as a financial partner offering customized products tailored to their specific needs. Presently, we have evolved into a comprehensive fintech platform, providing millions of merchants with accessible, secure, and user-friendly financial solutions.