PayPal Hiring 2023 Overview:
The Global Professional Services Organization is looking for a Global Technical Support Engineer. This position will require a technical understanding of PayPal’s products as well as the ability to analyze and resolve live technical and integration issues.
Technical Support Engineers are responsible for providing services to PayPal merchants, developers and internal PayPal teammates. Leadership and adaptability are a key component to this position as it will require building strong relationships across the organization.
Job Title : Global Technical Support Engineer I
Salary : ~10 LPA
Experience: 1+ Years / Hands On Experience For Freshers…
Qualification; BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA/M.Tech or Any
Batch : Any
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role involves significant interaction (e-ticketing, e-mail and some phone) with our merchants and our internal stakeholders & engineering teams.
- Must be able to quickly identify and resolve technical problems ranging from network issues, connection method errors, and payment processing problems through fundamental working knowledge and advanced troubleshooting techniques across an array of PayPal Products
- Works directly with developers, merchant, and internal teams on post integration issues to provide technical support, consulting, and best practices.
- Installation and configuration of payment APIs, and commerce products.
- Conducts test scenarios with code, software, hardware, devices, and endpoints.
- Communicates technical issues to PayPal merchants and internal departments.
- Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviors with PayPal products and services.
- Develops in-depth technical documents for distribution to PayPal merchants.
- Ability to diagnose and identify issues with API’s, Code, Services, and Network connectivity.
- Supports hardware and software involved with merchant payment processing.
- Supports onboarding of merchants with a payment processing solution.
- On call rotation – Entails covering one weekend 8am-5.00 pm every other month
- No travel required
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Love and understanding of technology, whether it be hardware, software, or other emerging technologies.
- Should feel brave leaping into the unknown and always be able to ask why. (Curious, motivated, self-serving, ability to take risks in a supportive / safe environment).
- Be comfortable with change – agility is key! (Be comfortable with supporting evolving product suite)
- Collaborate with internal and external partners toward problem solving
- Technical trusted advisor for our merchants
- Spends less time worrying about the problem and more time focusing on how to solve it
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Experience in a role that puts you in direct contact with customers or clients.
- Possess patience and a desire to be a Customer Champion, (Customer empathy and advocacy)
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or closely related quantitative discipline
- Experience in creating and troubleshooting web services, such as SOAP and REST
- Basic understanding of Firewalls, proxy, HTTP Errors, server-side errors, TCP/IP
- Experience with Software Application Debugging and troubleshooting
How To Apply For PayPal Off Campus Recruitment 2022 ?
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following PayPal careers portal link.
Paypal Apply Link: Click Here