Tessolve offers a unique combination of pre-silicon and post-silicon expertise to provide an efficient turnkey solution for silicon bring-up, spec to the product. With 2500+ employees worldwide, Tessolve provides a one-stop-shop solution with full-fledged hardware and software capabilities, including its advanced silicon and system testing labs.
Company Name: Tessolve
Job Designation: Test Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
CTC: 4 LPA
Experience Required: Freshers
- Asilmetta, Vishakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh, India (TESIN-VIZ)
- Electronic City, Bengaluru,Karnataka, India (TESIN-EC)
Kindly find the below JD for your reference :
Job Role for Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2023:
Test Engineer – Semi ConductorElectronics Background ( Fresher ) – FTE/Trainee/Interns.
Job Description for Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2023:
As a Test engineering, the candidate will be largely Involved in variousconversion / NPI projects & Responsible to bring up devices on new ATEplatform which includes working with a team in providing Hardware Design andTest program development and solutions for complex Analog/Power/Mixed Signal/Digital SOC Semiconductor ICs on leading ATE systems.
Required Skills for Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2023
GoodKnowledge, Practical outlook & understanding of Basic Electronicsfundamentals (Analog / Digital) components, network analysis & circuittheory is a must.
- Familiar using all common electronic bench equipment like oscilloscope, DMM,logic analyser efficiently a must.
- C-programming is a good / must have or any other programming language knowledgeis an added advantage.
- Proactive and keen to explore and learn and interested to work in TestEngineering domain of semiconductor IC industry.
- Goodverbal and written English communication skill.
To honeyour skills and get test ready to make career break as Test Engineer in toTessolve, below are some areas to prepare.
Electronics & Programming
- Resistor, Capacitor, Inductors UOM | V & I – Characteristics- viz linear,lagging , leading , response with time and frequency | towards DC and ACsignals.
- Network & Circuit theory – Problem solving with passive & DC Powersources |Voltage divider / Current divider circuits and problem solving |Passive components in parallel / serial -problem solving
- Diode,Transistors, Opamp |-Types, Applications and its working principle -when to usewhat and how that works (clamp , clipper , protection etc., )
- Transistor ( pnp / npn ) Characteristics & working principal | CE,CB,CCmodes and advantages| FET,CMOS | Simple transistors circuits – problem solving(given gain /beta/ hfe )
- LinearIC – Opamps, Regulators, working principal, application and problem solving-inverting and non-inverting, positive feedback and negative feedback., summer,integrator, differentiator etc.,
- Filtercircuits –Active and passive LPF, HPF waveform and its working.
How To Apply For Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Apply Before the link Expires for Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2023.