IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Probationary Officer | 6432 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | PAN India | Last Date: 22nd August 2022
Company: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022:The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies
Positions: Probationary Officers
Total Vacancies: 6432 Posts
|Participating Bank||Number of Vacancies|
|Bank of India||535|
|Punjab National Bank||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||253|
|Union Bank of India||2094|
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO Recruitment 2022:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit: 20 to 30 years as on 01-08-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
Selection Process For IBPS PO Recruitment 2022:
IBPS Probationary Officers selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General English||35||40||40 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply For IBPS PO Recruitment 2022:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply again for this post online from 2nd August 2022 to 22nd August 2022.
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 02-08-2022 to 22-08-2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 02-08-2022 to 22-08-2022
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: From September/ October 2022 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Result of Online Examination – November 2022
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2022
- Online Examination – Main: November 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here