Job Description :
Java – Support, Custom Apps , IMS AppOps
- Deep knowledge with hands on experience in building applications on AWS public cloud with cloud native design, microservice architecture and containerization.
- Experience in AWS Cloud environment
- Expert in implementing CI & CD pipeline with various DevOps tool sets
- Experience driving continuous delivery practices with extensive usage of terraform.
- Proven experience in Writing Terraform Provider
The Role offers
· An outstanding opportunity to re-imagine, redesign, and apply technology to add value to the business and operations
- High visibility, opportunity to interact with multiple groups within the organization, technology vendors and implementation partners.
- Development experience in Java, J2ee etc
- Scripting Knowledge on Python, Powershell, Groovy, Ruby, Go.
- Source Control (like: Git/Bitbucket/SVN/VSTS etc.)
- Build tools like: Ant/Gradle, Maven, MS Build, Node etc.
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery/Deployment like: Jenkins, TeamCity/Bamboo, SonarQube, Artifactory/Nexus)
- Clear communication, ability to work with multiple stakeholders