Apply now for the Larsen & Toubro MEGA Walk-In Interview For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma/M.E./M.Tech – Engineers & Managers | Interview Date: 24th September 2022. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Larsen & Toubro Jobs For Engineers.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L& T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries, and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
Larsen & Toubro Recruitment 2022 For Engineers
Larsen & Toubro, is an Indian multinational engaged in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, shipbuilding & financial services. It operates in over 30 countries. L&T’s shipbuilding business offers total solutions, from concept design to construction for new builds, as well as repair, refits, and mid-life upgrades, of both defence and commercial vessels. We need
Sr. Engineer/Asst. Manager/Manager – Hull Structure & Outfitting (Design) Experience: 3-12 years.
- Experience in one of the following areas: Ship structural design/hull Equipment/outfitting design / HVAC design. Experience in ship design software is an advantage.
- Qualifications: BE / B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering / Mechanical / Marine Engineering / Any equivalent qualification).
Asst. Manager/Manager-Shock/Noise/Vibration (Design) Experience: 5-12 years.
- Experience in noise and vibration / acoustics / NVH / non-acoustic signatures / CFD/acoustics, structures, vibrations, CAD – 3D modeling a plus), MATLAB.
- Qualifications: ME / M.Tech (Preferred) in marine engineering / mechanical engineering/acoustics, or related field. BE/B. Tech with extensive experience and good mathematical/analytical skills may also apply.
Sr. Engineer/Asst. Manager/Manager – Ship Systems & Propulsion (Design) Experience: 3-12
- Experience in the design of ship piping systems or ship propulsion systems (including thrusters), power generation, steering gear, and stabilizing systems. Preferred: Experience in naval ship design.
- Qualifications: BE / B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering! Mechanical/Marine Engineering / or equivalent).
Sr. Engineer/Asst. Manager/Manager – Hull Production Experience: 3-12 years.
- Experience in hull assembly, fabrication, erection & accommodation outfitting preparing master and detailed plans for hull production.
- Qualifications: Diploma/ BE / B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering / Mechanical / Shipbuilding/or equivalent).
Sr. Engineer/Asst. Manager/Manager – Electrical Engineering (Design) Experience: 3-12 years.
Experience in ship electrical design, documents, and calculations for electrical systems. Preferred: Experience On a naval ship and good understanding of class and naval requirements of the ship’s electrical system like PGD, communication & navigation systems, weapon systems, data networks, etc.
Qualifications: BE / B.Tech (Electrical / Electronics / E&TC/E&l/or equivalent).
Sr. Engineer/Asst. Manager/Manager – PMG/Planning Experience: 3-12 Years.
- Experience in project management and planning preparation of project schedule using MS Project, cost management and budget control, customer interaction, the study of contract and technical specifications.
- Qualifications: Diploma / BE/B.Tech (Mechanical / Marine Engineering / Shipbuilding / Electrical / or equivalent)
*Note: Experience in the relevant industry will be preferred
Interview Date and Time: Saturday, 24th September 2022 @ 9 am to 6 pm
Interview Address: Larsen & Toubro Limited, “Sky bright” Building (Opp. Sony Centre). Ravipuram Junction, M.G. Road, Kochi-682016.