Zoho off campus drive 2023 | Software Developer | Any Graduates/ Postgraduates | 2021-2024 Batch | PAN India
Zoho Corporation is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive for the 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 batches across India. They are offering multiple positions, including Software Developer and Quality Analyst roles, and are particularly interested in freshers holding a BE/B.Tech degree. Below, you can find details about the hiring process and the application link.
Zoho off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Zoho Corporation|
|Designation||– Software Developer
– Quality Analyst
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 Batch|
|Job Location||Multiple Location|
|Package- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, test and implement new software programs.
- Write clean and efficient code.
- Prototype and develop scalable and reliable mobile applications
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain the existing software programs.
- Monitor the quality, performance and usage of the developed functionalities in the applications.
- Work closely with other developers, designers and support representatives to manage and enhance the applications.
Eligibility Criteria and Skill Required
- Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech
- 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch
Zoho Corporation is a privately-held and profitable company headquartered in Austin, Texas, with international headquarters in Chennai, India. They offer a diverse range of software products designed to assist businesses in various aspects, such as sales, marketing, support, collaboration, finance, and recruitment. With a user base of over 70 million worldwide, Zoho’s suite of 50+ products aims to streamline business operations and enable entrepreneurs to concentrate solely on their core business activities. It’s noteworthy that Zoho emphasizes user privacy and does not rely on an ad-revenue model for any part of its business, even for its free products. With a global presence, Zoho has offices located across the world to cater to the needs of its users and clients.