Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Recruitment 2022:
- B.Tech or MCA Degree or equivalent from top tier university
The purpose of the Digitization team is to contribute towards automation at Barclays by following Lean.
- Maintenance and Up gradation of Existing Applications
- Accountable for the overall maintenance and overall up gradation of existing Applications including their front end and back end sources. This include the following (as per Business requirements and change requests):
- Continuous checking.
- Continuous tracking of work flow.
- Ensuring of smooth execution.
- Implementation of new features.
- Implementation of modifications.
- Development of New Applications
- Development of new applications as per the software specifications provided based on the business requirements. This also includes the over all design and development of the front end and back end sources. This include the following:
- Understand the business requirement.
- Understand the software specification provided.
- Designing of the back end source and the front end.
- Development of the back end source and the front end.
- Perform UAT as per specifications and deliverance of the Application.
- 0-2 years post qualification experience with strong knowledge of Dotnet/Java with Top IT companies having worked on big projects
Tableau and Alteryx
- Experience of working with DotNet
- Experience of SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012 and SQL Reporting Services
- Must have Visual Studio experience
- Must tableau and Alteryx experience
- Experience of working with Angular , Python
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Good understanding of Software Development lifecycle
- Experience in projects involving Web-based methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.