Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Team Member | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | 2017 to 2021 | Chennai
Company: Tata Group
Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2022 :- Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata, the company gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups in India. Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders.
Significant Tata affiliates include Tata Chemicals, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Consumer Products, Tata Elxsi, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Steel, Voltas, Tata Cliq, Titan, Trent, Indian Hotels Company Limited, TajAir, Vistara and Cromā.
Company Website: www.tata.com
Positions: Team Member – Project Planning & Implementation
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering;
- Drive implementation of projects related to installation of Wireless, IP services, ATM deployment etc. project as per PMP guidelines.
- Conduct site visits for identification, evaluation and assessment of field conditions in order to evaluate feasibility of installation project and specified design or business generation parameters.
- Plan and coordinate site preparation for readiness related to ramp up of resources and infrastructure (i.e. power, construction, back haul, colocation etc.)
- Monitor progress of site deployment through detailed activity plan for each site.
- Liaise with relevant teams to discuss service impacting event schedules to seek sign off.
- Conduct site audits from time to time and ensure compliance including site commercial terms with respective sites/ parties
- Possesses sufficient knowledge within Project Planning and Implementation to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member. Is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Project Planning and Implementation.
- Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.