Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Jr Team Member | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Jr. Team Member – Platform Planning & Design
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Communications Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Hiring Batch: 2019 to 2021
- Responsible for the strategic planning and design of telecom infrastructure and/or network components.
- Analyses the short-term and/or long-term network capacity needs for current and future network requirements.
- This includes technology and network planning across multiple layers, introduction of new technologies into the network for new services and/or better network efficiency.
- Designs the network architecture and performs technical analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, systems engineering for front-end processors, multiplexes, LAN/WAN communications, network nodes, switches, and various transmission systems. Analyses traffic flows and trends, route planning, network optimization, routing solutions and forecast of traffic.
- Performs integration with existing systems and conduct service validation prior to hand over to Service Operations team.
- Has knowledge on IP routers, switches, fiber optic connections, microwave wireless transmission, 2G/3G/4G, DSL and radio frequency systems, etc.
- The function engages with LOBs and Products Team to understand market forecast/ trends, and with relevant teams and vendors to discuss solutions and cost estimates and CAPEX optimization initiatives.
- Also responsible for equipment planning via rfp while working along with commercial team.
Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Platform Planning and Design or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices. Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures. Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required