Quest Global Recruitment 2022 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Quest Global Engineering Pvt Ltd
Quest Global Recruitment 2022: Quality Engineering & Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (QuEST) is a leading provider of engineering solutions for advanced technology products in the Aerospace, Automotive, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, and Industrial Product domains.
We are a Six Sigma trained company with expertise that ranges from concept to product realization services. Our passion encourages us to look beyond the obvious and deliver transformative engineering solutions. We try to understand the emerging needs of our customers and delight them with best-in-class and novel engineering solutions. Like-minded global talent seamlessly coalesces to form a Local-Global engineering team for effective delivery of these solutions. This single-minded customer focus and the ensuing trust ensure a long-lasting relationship with everyone we associate with.
Company Website: www.quest-global.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Eligibility Criteria for Quest Global Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: Works collaboratively as a member of the Engineering or Research and Development
teams actively participates in the design, development, and testing of new products and enhancements to existing products. Working collaboratively with the engineers, leverages design and CAD skills and knowledge to develop Dril-Quip products to meet the demands of the industry and customers.
- This position is responsible for participating in the design of new product designs and improving existing product designs.
- Responsible for multiple facets of the design development process and documentation including creation of design packages, design layouts and 3-D models, review and creation of engineering documentation, and consideration of efficiency in design development.
- Creation and review of engineering drawings and processing of engineering design changes.
- Assists in the day to day operations of the engineering department by attending customer meetings, generating sales-requested engineering drawings, preparing interface drawings for third party equipment suppliers.
- Participates in Engineering Design Reviews and in interdepartmental discussions verifying fit, interface, and function of relevant components within an associated system.
- Develops an understanding of industry standards and offshore operations and their influence into product design.
- Develop an understanding of company engineering procedures, work instructions, core products, and manufacturing capabilities.
- Directs and mentors less experienced designers as directed.