Microsoft recruitment 2023 for University Graduates | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/M.Tech | 2023 Batch | Bangalore/ Noida/ Telengana
Microsoft Corporation, commonly known as Microsoft, is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States
Microsoft recruitment 2023: Microsoft is inviting freshers candidates for its online hiring process. Bachelors and Masters candidates from BE/ B.Tech/M.Tech 2023 batch can apply for their virtual recruitment. Candidates can start their careers in the top notch company Microsoft as Software Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Microsoft recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft recruitment 2023
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
Selection Process: Microsoft recruitment 2023
The recruitment process of Microsoft includes the various rounds of interview. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Interview Round