Aptean off campus hiring drive 2023 | Customer Support Analyst | Any Graduates/ Postgraduates | 2021-2023 Batch | Bangalore
Aptean’s Off-Campus Hiring Drive for 2023 is focused on recruiting Customer Support Analysts in Bangalore. This opportunity is open to candidates from the 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 batches who hold qualifications in BE/B Tech, ME/MTech, MCA, B.Sc, and M.Sc. Below, you’ll find more information about these positions.
Aptean off campus hiring drive 2023
|Designation||Customer Support Analyst|
|Eligibility||BE/B Tech, ME/MTech, MCA, B.Sc & M.Sc|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Experience||0-12 months only|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
- Customer Success Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer problems via calls, emails and remote access for Aptean products.
- The support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Aptean products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other functions.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
Qualification and Skills Required
- BBA / M.com / M.Sc
- 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem.
- Quick to learn product and its functionalities, having an ERP background is an added advantage.
- Good business acumen.
- Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
- Mandatory Technical skills include – Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, good understanding of windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
Recruitment Process of Aptean
- Application Screening
- Online Aptitude Assessment
- Techno managerial Interview
Aptean stands as a global leader in providing industry-specific software solutions, empowering our clients to stay ahead of emerging challenges and opportunities. Our suite of enterprise resource planning and supply chain solutions is meticulously crafted to cater to the unique requirements of specialized manufacturers and distributors spanning more than 20 industries. Additionally, we offer compliance solutions tailored to niche markets like finance and life sciences. Overall, Aptean’s software solutions are trusted by a diverse customer base of over 6,500 businesses worldwide.
Aptean offers the flexibility of both cloud and on-premise deployment options, enabling companies of all sizes to grow and thrive. Our comprehensive range of products, services, and deep industry knowledge contributes to the success of businesses in various sectors. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Aptean extends its presence across North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
How to apply for Aptean off campus hiring drive 2022?
Apply Link: Click here