Quess Corp Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | Gurgaon
Company: Quess Corp Limited
Quess Corp Off Campus Drive 2022:- Quess Corp Limited is India’s leading business services provider. At Quess, we excel in helping large and emerging companies manage their non-core activities by leveraging our integrated service offerings across industries and geographies which provides significant operational efficiencies to our clients. Our team of over 3,34,000+ professionals spread across India, North America, South America, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East offers solutions across areas such as general staffing, IT staffing and recruitment, facility management, security services, BPO, CLM, business intelligence, robotic process automation, and more. Our expert solutions are aimed at improving the operational efficacies for over 2700 clients across the globe.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess Corp has a market cap of approx. INR 5,410 cr as of June 30th , 2020. We are also ‘A Great Place to Work’ certified – a testament to our excellent culture, people, and processes.
Company Website: www.quesscorp.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurugram
Join Our Official Telegram Channel For Instant Job Notifications
Education for Quess Corp Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience
- Provide Tier 1 technical support for diagnosing and resolving DWDM, SDH, Microwave and customer equipment issues.
- Engineer Transmission is responsible for real-time operations on various multi-technology, multi-service and multi-vendor cable or fiber networks.
- Responsible for Day-to-day technical support for ongoing network incidents and changes, ensuring clear communication to all parties and acting as the control point for escalation.
- Executing predefined tasks and measures, to prevent potential issues in the network
- Defining and measuring proactive service improvements to ensure continues quality increase.
- Fluent written & spoken English is a must.
- 0 to 3 years of technical experience in at least one of the following areas: maintenance, monitoring, designing, migrating, advanced field support
- Handling escalation matrix with Alarm monitoring team.
- Required knowledge and experience with the PSTN and traditional telephone switching systems.
- Knowledge and experience with network synchronization and timing distribution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with external and internal teams
- Ability to work “on-call” and off-shift hours as required to support network and equipment maintenance, upgrades, and service interruptions.
Selection Process: Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022
The Selection process of Persistent includes the multiple round of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion