Microland Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | B.Sc/ BCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Microland Limited
Microland Off Campus Drive 2022: Microland is India’s first Hybrid IT Infrastructure Services Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has over 3,700 professionals across its offices in India, North America, Europe and Middle East.
Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
Company Website: www.microland.com
Position: Graduate Trainee
- Bangalore: 5
- Pune: 5
- Mumbai: 5
- Delhi: 5
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Microland Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) – Others
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Others
- End to end trouble shooting End user services network issue
- Provide support on Outlook related issues and Windows OS related issues
- Coordinating with Vendors to troubleshoot on assets which are in Warranty
- Preparing SLA/Performance reports and meeting with Customers to manage regular operation
- Should be ready to work in 24×7 environment.
- Ticket handling
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node /system/services
- Emergency Handling and chronology preparation
- Coordinating with care/vendor team for handling resolved cases
- Interfacing with other Technical Teams
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Coordinating with field team if onsite support required on faults
- Hand over and activity sheet preparation
- Ability to identify problems and act accordingly as per defined CM process
- Ensuring Post check of activities done during MW period.
- Experience in trouble shooting of configuration related issues.
- Preparation of script and Impact analysis for changes that needs to be done in network.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Ensuring coordination with cross-functional teams (if any) for various issues during any configuration changes.
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
This will be completely an online assessment process. Assessment stages would include:
- Round 1 – Aptitude Assessment Estimated Duration 30 mins
- Round 2 – Soft Skill Assessment & Interview – Estimated Duration 30 mins
- Round 3 – Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 minutes
- HR Interview
- Any Non-Engineering graduate, a min of 60% passing percentage in 10th, 12th, and Graduation with no current backlogs
- Should have graduate in the year 2021-2022
- Should be flexible to work in Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/NCR (work location Post COVID19 Pandemic)