HCL Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Data Science Analytics | BE, B.Tech, M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; M.Sc | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Off Campus Drive 2022: HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally the research and development division of HCL Limited, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL Limited ventured into the software services business.
It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalization of $21.5 billion as of May 2019. As of July 2020, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated annual revenue of ₹71,265 crore
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Positions: Data Science Analytics
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 4.5 – 6 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; M.Sc
- 2021/ 2022 Batch
- Shall have strong coding skills – Preferably on Python / SQL
- Knowledge on designing BI solutions through data modeling and visualization
- Knowledge on two or more BI platforms would be a plus (Microsoft, Tableau, Amazon, Google).
- Understand entity relationships and develop logical data models
- Strong analytical, data profiling and problem solving skills are needed.
- Exposure in building Data Warehouses, ETL tools
- Exposure on cloud computing (Azure or AWS or GCP) is good to have
- Good to have working experience (Project / POC) on AI / ML
- Strong in math and statistical background.
- Strong experience using predictive modeling, data processing, and data cleaning and algorithms to solve challenging business problems.
- Capable of handling any data science project right from the scratch to till deployment in any domain, handling any kind of data (structured or unstructured)