Company: Gartner India Research & Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Gartner Recruitment 2022: Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
Company Website: www.gartner.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Gartner Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field w/experience in software development
- 1+ years of experience developing customer facing web applications.
- 1+ years of experience in Java Spring or similar J2EE frameworks.
- 1+ years of experience coding using object-oriented and aspect-oriented programming, architecture and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API principles.
- Strong understanding of security best practices.
- Strong experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- A plus if you have experience with:
- AWS & Azure
- Continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for learning (incl. DevOps).
Gartner is looking for well-rounded and motivated developers to join the Gartner Digital Performance Benchmark team. The DPB team is responsible for developing customer facing web and mobile, data driven visualizations published on gartner.com. The team works on the latest and greatest in high performance web development, data science, community development and mobile technologies.
- Ability to code in Java.
- Knowledge of Spring & Springboot.
- Knowledge of JPA & Hibernate
- Knowledge of HTML &CSS
- Knowledge of RDBMS or NOSQL.